GHOSTLY ENCOUNTERS of GEORGIA

GHOSTLY ENCOUNTERS of GEORGIA

Forum for all your ghostly encounters in Georgia and Team member access

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
GEGA is now official members of NATIONAL PARANORMAL ALLIANCE and the GHOST ADVENTURES CREW family
GEGA sponsors a Social group - PEEP's Paranormal Enthusiast Everything Paranormal
Latest topics
» Hi! I'm Natalie!
The top of the list Empty10/5/2013, 6:34 pm by GEGAnatalie

» The Truth about Orbs
The top of the list Empty9/23/2013, 2:51 am by GEGAstephen

» It followed me...
The top of the list Empty8/25/2013, 11:18 pm by GEGAbutch

» The top of the list
The top of the list Empty8/25/2013, 10:38 pm by GEGAtara

» Hauntings: Intelligent vs Residual
The top of the list Empty8/16/2013, 12:39 am by GEGAstephen

» We have a new Investigator in Training
The top of the list Empty7/16/2013, 12:34 am by GEGAstephen

» Hi, I am Tara ...
The top of the list Empty7/15/2013, 3:16 am by GEGAstephen

» Public Participation Investigation
The top of the list Empty7/10/2013, 11:11 am by GEGAstephen

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 66 on 7/3/2019, 8:52 pm

The top of the list

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GEGAstephen
Tech Team
Tech Team
GEGAstephen

Forum Activity log
game:

The top of the list Empty
PostSubject: The top of the list   The top of the list Empty10/23/2012, 2:09 pm

I believe that taunting/provoking a spirit that is first presumed evil or bad natured is NOT a good idea. Especially in a residential home. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
http://gega.forumotion.com
GEGAkaren

PostSubject: Re: No-no in investigations   The top of the list Empty8/11/2013, 3:07 pm

I also do not believe in provoking spirits, even the benign ones.
To me, daring a spirit to push, touch, or scratch you is just opening up a whole NEW can of worms!
If it IS an evil entity, provoking it may make it wait until the team is gone, and take it out on the client/family in a very dangerous manner.
If it is a benign spirit, and you try to provoke it into showing itself, or pushing/shoving...it may take that as an insult and cause it to do harm just as a defense.
Back to top Go down
http://kkapow03@windstream.net
GEGAbutch

Forum Activity log
game:

PostSubject: Re: The top of the list   The top of the list Empty8/21/2013, 11:56 pm

I agree that provoking a spirit is not a good thing.I think most spirits are in need of help and are looking for someone to trust.Some are confused and dont completely know what has happened to them.I always just try to show them I am a friend and basically talk up a general conversation.When I have encounters with a spirit who is threating or using foul lanuage and appears to be evil I basically ignore them and continue as normal.Sometimes when I am going to say a prayer for a deceased I will tell the evil spirits to leave or I will say a prayer for them also.I figure that is the last thing they want.Spirits trapped in homes or buildings I have not had much experience with.I do know that some spirits that you have encounted before will show up at other places when your recorder is on.I see this a lot in my little investigations and they will interupt in conversations with the deceased you are talking to.Usually there are family members of the deceased who will answer a question that I ask right after the one Im talking to anwers.The one who anwers first is the one Im talking to but the others like to speak up too.Example:How many kids did you have?You may hear "4" then "6" then "3".The one who said "4" is the person you where talking to.
Back to top Go down
GEGAtara

PostSubject: Re: The top of the list   The top of the list Empty8/25/2013, 10:38 pm

I defiantly agree with not provoking a spirit. I believe some negative things may happen from that. I understand that we have to be careful because we do not always know what we are dealing with. I'm glad that we are pall same page about this!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The top of the list   The top of the list Empty

Back to top Go down

The top of the list
Page 1 of 1