GHOSTLY ENCOUNTERS of GEORGIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for all your ghostly encounters in Georgia and Team member access

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
GEGA is now official members of NATIONAL PARANORMAL ALLIANCE and the GHOST ADVENTURES CREW family
GEGA sponsors a Social group - PEEP's Paranormal Enthusiast Everything Paranormal
Latest topics
» Hi! I'm Natalie!
graveyards Empty10/5/2013, 6:34 pm by GEGAnatalie

» The Truth about Orbs
graveyards Empty9/23/2013, 2:51 am by GEGAstephen

» It followed me...
graveyards Empty8/25/2013, 11:18 pm by GEGAbutch

» The top of the list
graveyards Empty8/25/2013, 10:38 pm by GEGAtara

» Hauntings: Intelligent vs Residual
graveyards Empty8/16/2013, 12:39 am by GEGAstephen

» We have a new Investigator in Training
graveyards Empty7/16/2013, 12:34 am by GEGAstephen

» Hi, I am Tara ...
graveyards Empty7/15/2013, 3:16 am by GEGAstephen

» Public Participation Investigation
graveyards Empty7/10/2013, 11:11 am by GEGAstephen

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 110 on 4/9/2021, 3:45 pm
Gallery
graveyards Empty

graveyards

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GEGAbutch

Forum Activity log
game:

graveyards Empty
PostSubject: graveyards   graveyards Empty6/19/2013, 7:45 pm

I do my investigations in graveyards.I can go anytime day or night and have success everytime I go.Me and Steve just went today around 12 noon.We went to 2 graveyards where people are buried Steve knew.We got great responses and some amazing things as usual.Steve was talking to this lady he knew and she talked back.We moved to her father and he was not responding to us.Suddenly my phone rang in my pocket.It makes the sound of a gobbling turkey.Suddenly we got a voice saying "what was that".My phone gobbled again and the voice said "what was that" then said "its a bird".My phone gobbled again and the voice said real loud and excited "let me get my gun".So dont be surprised if you dont see me making some mouth calls on an investigation.
We went to the next cemetary and had more excellent responses.One couple who Steve knew said as soon as we walked up "its Steve Arington".As he talked to them they asked for his help and said his name a couple more times.I forget what all they said but it was deffently a conversation between old friends.Steve said a prayer for them and when we played it back at his house we felt real good that we may have helped them out.
Dont believe me? I have proof of what I say because its all recorded and if you want to see something like this come see me.I will take you and show you.Just like the Turtle Man says "Live Action"
Back to top Go down

graveyards
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GHOSTLY ENCOUNTERS of GEORGIA :: General Topics :: General Ghostly Questions :: Why "in the dark"?-
Jump to: