GHOSTLY ENCOUNTERS of GEORGIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for all your ghostly encounters in Georgia and Team member access

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
GEGA is now official members of NATIONAL PARANORMAL ALLIANCE and the GHOST ADVENTURES CREW family
GEGA sponsors a Social group - PEEP's Paranormal Enthusiast Everything Paranormal
Latest topics
» Hi! I'm Natalie!
Holiday thing (B,Y,O whatever ) Empty10/5/2013, 6:34 pm by GEGAnatalie

» The Truth about Orbs
Holiday thing (B,Y,O whatever ) Empty9/23/2013, 2:51 am by GEGAstephen

» It followed me...
Holiday thing (B,Y,O whatever ) Empty8/25/2013, 11:18 pm by GEGAbutch

» The top of the list
Holiday thing (B,Y,O whatever ) Empty8/25/2013, 10:38 pm by GEGAtara

» Hauntings: Intelligent vs Residual
Holiday thing (B,Y,O whatever ) Empty8/16/2013, 12:39 am by GEGAstephen

» We have a new Investigator in Training
Holiday thing (B,Y,O whatever ) Empty7/16/2013, 12:34 am by GEGAstephen

» Hi, I am Tara ...
Holiday thing (B,Y,O whatever ) Empty7/15/2013, 3:16 am by GEGAstephen

» Public Participation Investigation
Holiday thing (B,Y,O whatever ) Empty7/10/2013, 11:11 am by GEGAstephen

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 110 on 4/9/2021, 3:45 pm
Gallery
Holiday thing (B,Y,O whatever ) Empty

Holiday thing (B,Y,O whatever )

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GEGAlinda
INACTIVE MEMBER
GEGAlinda

Forum Activity log
game:

PostSubject: Holiday thing (B,Y,O whatever )   Holiday thing (B,Y,O whatever ) Empty11/15/2012, 4:57 pm

Ok since no one can decide ,then I will go ahead do it . I will plan having something at our home .We can have it before Christmas or on New Years Eve . If we have it here we will not have to worry about scheduling a banquet room some where ,not to mention I will need a place Dylan can get in . As far New Years I want Dylan to be with me do to the fact of not knowing if next year I will have a chance of being with him.Another plus for having it here is being able to have a fire and roast marshmellows ( tell thingies stories ) lol , dancing , eating ,drinking if you want ,plus if you get a little tipsy you can hang out here until you feel like driving . You can bring a tent and camp if you want .Or crash on the sofa.. I just need to know what date works best for everyone . Let me know ASAP so I can plan it santasantasantasantarendeerrendeerrendeerrendeer
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostlyencountersofgeorgia.com

PostSubject: Both   Holiday thing (B,Y,O whatever ) Empty11/15/2012, 6:16 pm

I think we Should do one on Christmas for the everyone's family and one on New Years for just the adults and I am fine with having it at ur house Linda cause Dylan can't get in our house so ours is out the question
Back to top Go down
GEGAjanet

GEGAjanet

Forum Activity log
game:

PostSubject: Christmas   Holiday thing (B,Y,O whatever ) Empty11/15/2012, 10:33 pm

Will Jessica be able to travel this far to get to us??
santa
Back to top Go down
GEGAlinda
INACTIVE MEMBER
GEGAlinda

Forum Activity log
game:

PostSubject: holiday-thing-byo-whatever   Holiday thing (B,Y,O whatever ) Empty11/16/2012, 2:33 pm

She said she can't travel very far because it getting close to here due date. I had thought about trying to find a place in Dublin but as close as it is getting to the holidays it might be kinda hard to get a place .santa
Back to top Go down
GEGAlinda
INACTIVE MEMBER
GEGAlinda

Forum Activity log
game:

PostSubject: Holiday thing (B,Y,O whatever )   Holiday thing (B,Y,O whatever ) Empty11/16/2012, 2:39 pm

Thanks Jeffrey that sounds good if everyone can make it maybe we could find some where in mid December if that would work so Jessica could come or would that be to far for her . Jeffrey do you know of any places like Dennys or Shoneys that we might be able to get into close by yall ? I will go ahead and start the planning for an adult party for New Years . Let me know if anyone can make it New Years Eve to my house to help usher in the new year🎅rendeer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holiday thing (B,Y,O whatever )   Holiday thing (B,Y,O whatever ) Empty11/16/2012, 9:20 pm

Hi,Linda....

All sounds great. I am not sure about the Christmas one , it will depend on when it is. As for New years Eve, we are already going to my stepson's. They are doing something for my birthday. We have to go Va. on the 28th, Rick's brother is getting married on the 29th.

Hope all is well.
Back to top Go down
GEGAjanet

GEGAjanet

Forum Activity log
game:

PostSubject: Re: Holiday thing (B,Y,O whatever )   Holiday thing (B,Y,O whatever ) Empty11/17/2012, 1:29 am

carol you are a busy gal! hopefully we will see you soon!
Back to top Go down
GEGAkimberly
Lead Investigator
Lead Investigator
GEGAkimberly

Forum Activity log
game:

PostSubject: Re: Holiday thing (B,Y,O whatever )   Holiday thing (B,Y,O whatever ) Empty11/25/2012, 1:58 pm

Having a get-together for Christmas would be great. The clubhouse here is very expensive so that is out. Any Saturday in December is great. You could ask everyone to bring a covered dish, snack, or dessert. As far as New Years goes, I have to work so may be stuck here in Macon.
We could always play dirty Santa if we have enough people that can make it to a Christmas party. santa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: None   Holiday thing (B,Y,O whatever ) Empty11/25/2012, 2:58 pm

What is dirty santa
Back to top Go down
GEGAkimberly
Lead Investigator
Lead Investigator
GEGAkimberly

Forum Activity log
game:

PostSubject: Re: Holiday thing (B,Y,O whatever )   Holiday thing (B,Y,O whatever ) Empty11/25/2012, 5:39 pm

Dirty santa is where everyone brings a gift...it can be anything to a nice candle or an old pair of socks. It is really about having fun! Everyone one draws a number and the person with number 1 goes first.....and so on. Some folks have different rules than others but we played it where after everyone is done....the person with number one can go again. When your number comes up you can either open a new unwrapped gift or take someone elses but a gift can only be stolen twice then in is "retired." We do this at work since it really doesn't cost anything or very little and we have lots of laughs!
Back to top Go down
GEGAstephen
Tech Team
Tech Team
GEGAstephen

Forum Activity log
game:

PostSubject: Re: Holiday thing (B,Y,O whatever )   Holiday thing (B,Y,O whatever ) Empty11/25/2012, 7:49 pm

I am all for the dirty santa deal and boy do I have some dirty santa gift ideas. let's set a price range of $3 - $15
Back to top Go down
https://gega.forumotion.com

PostSubject: None   Holiday thing (B,Y,O whatever ) Empty11/26/2012, 12:21 am

Sounds like a plan to me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Day off   Holiday thing (B,Y,O whatever ) Empty11/26/2012, 12:23 am

I just hope it's on one of my days off
Back to top Go down
GEGAstephen
Tech Team
Tech Team
GEGAstephen

Forum Activity log
game:

PostSubject: Re: Holiday thing (B,Y,O whatever )   Holiday thing (B,Y,O whatever ) Empty11/27/2012, 6:32 pm

Holiday party

date: December 15, 2012

time: 7 pm until .......

place: Longhorn Steakhouse in Dublin, ga

Please R.S.V.P. your attendance
Back to top Go down
https://gega.forumotion.com

PostSubject: none   Holiday thing (B,Y,O whatever ) Empty11/27/2012, 6:43 pm

Tiffany and I are in...If its gonna be at Longhorns there is no need to bring anything right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holiday thing (B,Y,O whatever )   Holiday thing (B,Y,O whatever ) Empty11/28/2012, 12:32 pm

Would love to come but it is just too far for us right now. We are taking the kids to disney on ice on Sunday. Have fun everyone and Merry Christmas!! santa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holiday thing (B,Y,O whatever )   Holiday thing (B,Y,O whatever ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Holiday thing (B,Y,O whatever )
Page 1 of 1