GHOSTLY ENCOUNTERS of GEORGIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for all your ghostly encounters in Georgia and Team member access

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
GEGA is now official members of NATIONAL PARANORMAL ALLIANCE and the GHOST ADVENTURES CREW family
GEGA sponsors a Social group - PEEP's Paranormal Enthusiast Everything Paranormal
Latest topics
» Hi! I'm Natalie!
second UFO "yes they are real people and so are spirits" Empty10/5/2013, 6:34 pm by GEGAnatalie

» The Truth about Orbs
second UFO "yes they are real people and so are spirits" Empty9/23/2013, 2:51 am by GEGAstephen

» It followed me...
second UFO "yes they are real people and so are spirits" Empty8/25/2013, 11:18 pm by GEGAbutch

» The top of the list
second UFO "yes they are real people and so are spirits" Empty8/25/2013, 10:38 pm by GEGAtara

» Hauntings: Intelligent vs Residual
second UFO "yes they are real people and so are spirits" Empty8/16/2013, 12:39 am by GEGAstephen

» We have a new Investigator in Training
second UFO "yes they are real people and so are spirits" Empty7/16/2013, 12:34 am by GEGAstephen

» Hi, I am Tara ...
second UFO "yes they are real people and so are spirits" Empty7/15/2013, 3:16 am by GEGAstephen

» Public Participation Investigation
second UFO "yes they are real people and so are spirits" Empty7/10/2013, 11:11 am by GEGAstephen

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 110 on 4/9/2021, 3:45 pm
Gallery
second UFO "yes they are real people and so are spirits" Empty

second UFO "yes they are real people and so are spirits"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GEGAbutch

Forum Activity log
game:

second UFO "yes they are real people and so are spirits" Empty
PostSubject: second UFO "yes they are real people and so are spirits"   second UFO "yes they are real people and so are spirits" Empty6/19/2013, 7:17 pm

It was winter of 2011 and I was driving down 88 to our other place in the country.I was just outside Wrens when I noticed these bright red and white lights to my right over the trees.It was about the higth a helicopter would fly.Imagine a triangle and you cut the tips off about 1/4 down from the points.Now put a white light on each side where you cut.So you would have 6 lights on the 3 points of the triangle.Now put 2 red lights dead in the center of the flat tipped triangle.Now make them super bright like a well lit Christmas tree just off in the distance.I followed this craft for about 7 miles and was only going 50 mph.When I would go down in a valley I would lose sight of it but see it again at the top of each hill.The road curves right so the craft moved to around 1 oclock in front of me.I would normally turn at a road at the top of a hill which has a phone tower there and my place is just down below it.The craft was behind the tower and appeared to be staying still as I went down into the valley.When I got to the top at my turn off the craft was gone.I stepped on the gas and did not turn and was running up 80 mph but could not see it anywhere.I went about 2 miles and then saw it straight ahead as far as I could see.It then just flew into the clouds or more of a mist and was gone.I turned around and called the neighbor who lives next to my place.I told her I had just saw a UFO and it probably flew near her house.She said I believe you.She said her 2 dogs had just went nuts and started howling like wofves and barking and freaking out.They had never done this before.These dogs never bark and are super friendly.She said they thought something was outside and had just came in from looking with flash lights when I called.She knew something strange had happened and knows something out of this world came over their place.
Back to top Go down

second UFO "yes they are real people and so are spirits"
Page 1 of 1