GHOSTLY ENCOUNTERS of GEORGIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for all your ghostly encounters in Georgia and Team member access

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
GEGA is now official members of NATIONAL PARANORMAL ALLIANCE and the GHOST ADVENTURES CREW family
GEGA sponsors a Social group - PEEP's Paranormal Enthusiast Everything Paranormal
Latest topics
» Hi! I'm Natalie!
It followed me... Empty10/5/2013, 6:34 pm by GEGAnatalie

» The Truth about Orbs
It followed me... Empty9/23/2013, 2:51 am by GEGAstephen

» It followed me...
It followed me... Empty8/25/2013, 11:18 pm by GEGAbutch

» The top of the list
It followed me... Empty8/25/2013, 10:38 pm by GEGAtara

» Hauntings: Intelligent vs Residual
It followed me... Empty8/16/2013, 12:39 am by GEGAstephen

» We have a new Investigator in Training
It followed me... Empty7/16/2013, 12:34 am by GEGAstephen

» Hi, I am Tara ...
It followed me... Empty7/15/2013, 3:16 am by GEGAstephen

» Public Participation Investigation
It followed me... Empty7/10/2013, 11:11 am by GEGAstephen

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 110 on 4/9/2021, 3:45 pm
Gallery
It followed me... Empty

It followed me...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GEGAstephen
Tech Team
Tech Team
GEGAstephen

Forum Activity log
game:

It followed me... Empty
PostSubject: It followed me...   It followed me... Empty10/23/2012, 2:05 pm

I have read and heard of many stories of investigators as well as the public stating that a ghost or something followed them home. "After returning home from an investigation where our team captured a class "A" evp saying "I see you", I felt as if something brushed up against me and softly heard the words, "I see you" in my own ears. - words of an investigator from Virginia. This makes you think if a ghostly presence was mad and attempted to cause more scare. That is why I believe it is only fair that we HUNT THE HAUNTS.
Back to top Go down
https://gega.forumotion.com
GEGAkaren

It followed me... Empty
PostSubject: Re: it followed me...   It followed me... Empty8/11/2013, 2:56 pm

I certainly agree that sometimes a spirit can and will follow you home. If it's a benign spirit, you can set limits with it, and tell it that you will not allow it to follow you; it must stay where it is and cause no harm to you, your family, or the client. However, if it's a malevolent spirit and you try to set limits with it, you may just cause it to not only follow you home, but to do much harm to you or your loved ones, or take it out on the client and their family/property.
You have to be able to tell the difference between the two; at times, a malevolent spirit may pretend to be a child or something totally innocent just to gain entrance into your psyche.
Back to top Go down
http://kkapow03@windstream.net
GEGAtara

It followed me... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It followed me...   It followed me... Empty8/25/2013, 10:46 pm

Well I know I have been told many times that I need to be careful because of a chance of something following me home. I am honestly hoping if something were to follow me home that it were to be a good spirit and not something that were to cause me harm. It can defiantly be a little scary that something could follow you home...but I am too interested in this field to turn away....plus we get to help people that are truly scared!!
Back to top Go down
GEGAstephen
Tech Team
Tech Team
GEGAstephen

Forum Activity log
game:

It followed me... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It followed me...   It followed me... Empty8/25/2013, 10:58 pm

For the sake of any fears or doubts of someone/something attaching to us or following a member home, I have and will require a prayer of protection before and following any case whether it seems needed or not. I will never put my team members in distress or danger.

Back to top Go down
https://gega.forumotion.com
GEGAtara

It followed me... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It followed me...   It followed me... Empty8/25/2013, 11:02 pm

That's a great idea! Smile
Back to top Go down
GEGAbutch

Forum Activity log
game:

It followed me... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It followed me...   It followed me... Empty8/25/2013, 11:18 pm

I think I had a spirit follow me home but may have been my father who passed away in January 2011.I was sleeping in the recliner in the bedroom after my back surgery.During the night I woke up and watched as the sheet was pulled completely off my feet.I put the sheet back over my legs and went back to sleep.Again I woke up and the sheet was being pulled off my feet and legs.I knew it was a spirit so I said "cut it out Im trying to sleep" and it never happened again.I put the sheet over my feet and legs and kicked and wiggled my feet and could not make the covers slide off.Even with it all to one side and just a little over my feet I could not move it off without doing some serious kicking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It followed me... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It followed me...   It followed me... Empty

Back to top Go down

It followed me...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GHOSTLY ENCOUNTERS of GEORGIA :: General Topics :: General Ghostly Questions :: Ghost hunt VS. Ghost haunt?-
Jump to: